Applications of GPU Computing Series
- Wen-mei Hwu, Professor, University of Illinois
This is the second volume of Morgan Kaufmann's GPU Computing Gems, offering an all-new set of insights, ideas, and practical "hands-on" skills from researchers and developers worldwide. Each chapter gives you a window into the work being performed across a variety of application domains, and the opportunity to witness the impact of parallel GPU computing on the efficiency of scientific research.
GPU Computing Gems: Jade Edition showcases the latest research solutions with GPGPU and CUDA, including:
- Improving memory access patterns for cellular automata using CUDA
- Large-scale gas turbine simulations on GPU clusters
- Identifying and mitigating credit risk using large-scale economic capital simulations
- GPU-powered MATLAB acceleration with Jacket
- Biologically-inspired machine vision
- An efficient CUDA algorithm for the maximum network flow problem
- 30 more chapters of innovative GPU computing ideas, written to be accessible to researchers from any industry
GPU Computing Gems: Jade Edition contains 100% new material covering a variety of application domains: algorithms and data structures, engineering, interactive physics for games, computational finance, and programming tools.
Software engineers, programmers, hardware engineers, advanced students