1. What is Biotechnology Entrepreneurship?
2. Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
3. What are the Characteristics of Successful Biotech Entrepreneurs
4. Overview of the Global Biotechnology Industry
5. Technology Innovation: A Solution Seeking a Problem to Solve
6. Fundamentals of Building a Business vs. Managing a Product
7. What is the Productâs Value Proposition?
8. Licensing Technology and Pitfalls
9. Intellectual Property Protection Strategies
10. Biotech Products and Their Customers: Patient, Physician and Payor
11. Source of Capital for Biotechnology Companies
12. Market Strategies
13. Product Development
14. Building Financial Models
15. Strategies for Human Clinical Trial Testing
16. Regulatory Approval for Biotechnology Products
17. Biomanufacturing and Downstream Processing
18. IT, Bioinformatics and Biostatistics in Biotech Products
19. Company Growth Stages
20. Finding and Motivating Your Team
21. The Pitch: Investor, Partner
22. Why Partnerships?
23. Ethical and Societal Issues for Biotechnology