Biomedical Applications of Microprobe AnalysisBy
- Peter Ingram, Research Triangle Institute and Duke University Medical Center, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- John Shelburne, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- Victor Roggli, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- Ann LeFurgey, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina, U.S.A.
Surgical pathologists, cell biologists, structural biologists, and microscopists.
Published: October 1999
Imprint: Academic Press
- Principles and Instrumentation, P. Ingram, J.D. Shelburne and A. Lefurgey.Preparatory Techniques, Including Cryotechniques, A. Lefurgey, J.D. Shelburne and P. Ingram.Overview of Applications in Medicine, T.A. Sporn, J.D. Shelburne, V.L. Roggli and P. Ingram.Diagnostic Applications of Confocal Microscopy, J.L. Caruso, R.M. Levenson and D.N. Howell.Light Microscopical Analytical Techniques, W.C. McCrone.Microprobe Analysis in Pulmonary Pathology, J.W. McDonald, V.L. Roggli, A. Churg and J.D. Shelburne.Microbe Analysis in Forensic Medicine, S. Genculu and T. Ackerson.Principles of Tissue Preparation for High-Resolution Quantitative X-Ray Microanalysis: Retaining the Quasi in vivo Geometry and Elemental Distribution in Muscle Cells, J.R. Sommer, I. Taylor, P. Ingram, R. Nassar and T.D. High.Microprobe Analysis of Urinary Stones, T.D. Oury, A. Lefurgey and V.L. Roggli.X-ray Microanalytical Studies of Epithelial Cells with Reference to Cystic Fibrosis, G.M. Roomans.Microprobe Analysis in Hepatic Metal Overload Disease States, M.K. Washington and S.S. Barham.X-ray Microanalysis of the Integument, B. Forslind.Applications of Energy Dispersive Microprobe Analysis in Opthalmic Pathology, C.T. Chu and G.K. Klintworth.Ionic Regulation of Proliferation in Normal and Cancer Cells, N.K. Rodman Smith and I.L. Cameron.Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry, J.G. Goldsmith, D.B. Lazof and R.W. Linton.Laser Microprobe Mass Spectrometry: Applications to Biological Specimens, V.L. Roggli, R.W. Linton and I.H. Musselman.Index.