Micro- and Nano-fabrication, Printing, Patterning and Assemblies
In addition to being a vital reference for scientists, engineers and technicians seeking to apply biofabrication techniques, this book also provides an insight into future developments in the field, and potential new applications.
AudienceR&D teams, researchers and scientists in the fields of Bioengineering / Biomaterials / Biofabrication / Biomedical Engineering / Tissue Engineering; Regenerative Medicine, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Mechanical Engineering. Engineers and Industrial scientists at pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, medical device companies. Biotechnologists and Process E
- Published: March 2013
- Imprint: WILLIAM ANDREW
- ISBN: 978-1-4557-2852-7
Table of Contents
Introduction: what is biofabrication?
2. Biofabrication of bio-supportive
3. Biofabrication of cellular and tissue
4. Biofabrication of model systems
5. Device biofabrication
6. Modeling the biofabrication process
7. Industrial implications of
8. Future trends in biofabrication