Powertrain, Chassis System and Vehicle Body
- William Ribbens, Professor of Electronic Engineering at the University of Michigan; conducts research in automotive and aircraft electronics at the Vehicular Electronics Laboratory
- Heinz Heisler, MSc, BSc, FIMI, MIRTE, MCIT, Principal Lecturer, School of Transport Studies, Willesden College of Technology, London, UK
- Michael Blundell, University of Coventry, UK
- Damian Harty, Senior Staff Engineer at Polaris Industries, Minnesota, USA.
- Jason Brown, Cranfield University, UK
- Stan Serpento, General Motors, US
- A J Robertson, Cranfield University, UK
- T. K. Garrett, Formerly Editor of Automobile Engineer magazine
- John Fenton, Former editor of 'Automotive Engineer', UK
- Geoffrey Davies, Fellow Institute of Materials MSc University of Oxford, Materials consultant and former head of body materials selection at BMW (UK)
- Ron Hodkinson, Managing Director of Fuel Cell Control
- Julian Happian-Smith, Transport Research Laboratory (TRL), UK
- Matthew Harrison, Senior Lecturer, School of Mechanical Engineering, Cranfield University, UK
- David Hoyle, International management consultant with over 30 years' experience in quality management
- A. J. MARTYR, Test industry expert with 40+ years' experience, most recently with AVL, UK
- Hans Pacejka, Professor of Vehicle Engineering at the Delft University of Technology. Editor in Chief of the journal Vehicle System Dynamics. Secretary General and President of the International Association for Vehicle System Engineering. Consultant TNO Automotive.
- Jornsen Reimpell, Consultant, Germany
- Ljubo Vlacic, Griffith University, Brisbane, AustraliaEdited by
A one-stop reference for automotive and other engineers involved in vehicle and automotive technologies. The book provides essential information on each of the main automotive systems (engines; powertrain and chassis; bodies; electrical systems) plus critical external factors that engineers need to engage with, such as hybrid technologies, vehicle efficiency, emissions control and performance optimization.
Vehicle design engineers and analysts;Automotive engineers and NVH (noise vibration and harshness) engineers in the automotive and transportation industry. Mechanical engineers, vehicle designers, dynamic specialists