Arthritis in Black and White
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Arthritis in Black and White, by Anne C. Brower, MD and Donald J. Flemming, MD, provides you with a concise, practical introduction to the radiographic diagnosis of arthritic disorders. Completely revised, this popular, easy-to-read resource contains high-quality digital radiographs with correlating MRIs throughout and a practical organization that aids in your recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of common arthritides. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, it is perfect for residents in training and experienced radiologists wishing to refresh their knowledge.
Hardbound, 416 Pages
Published: May 2012
1. Imaging Techniques and Modalities
Part I: Approach to Radiographic Changes Observed in a Specific Joint.
2. Evaluation of the Hand Film.3. Approach to the Foot
4. Approach to the Hip.5. Approach to the Knee.
6. Approach to the Shoulder.7. The Sacroiliac Joint.
8. The "Phytes" of the Spine.Part II: Radiographic Changes Observed in a Specific Articular Disease.
9. Rheumatoid Arthritis.10. Psoriatic Arthritis.
11. Reactive Arthritis.12. Ankylosing Spondylitis.
13. Osteoarthritis14. Neuropathic Osteoarthropaty.
15. Diffuse Isiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis.16. Gout.
17. Calcium Pyrophospate Dihydrate Crystal Deposition Disease.18. Hydroxyapatite Deposition Disease.
19. Miscellaneous Deposition Diseases.20. Collagen Vascular Diseases (Connective Tissue Diseases).
21. Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.22. Hemophilia.
23. Mass-like Arthropathies.