Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Graham Webb, Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- Published: May 2006
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-505458-4
Table of Contents1. Advances in Probe Design for Protein NMR (A. Webb).
2. Diffusion in Soft Polymer Systems as Approached by Field Gradient NMR (Y.Yamane et al.).
3. How Far Can the Sensitivity of NMR be Increased? (Toshimichi Fujiwara, Ayyalusamy Ramamoorthy).
4. Applications of Low-Field NMR to Food Science (B.P. Hills).
5. Residual Dipolar Couplings: Measurements and Applications to Biomolecular Studies (Weidong Hu, Lincong Wang).