Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Graham Webb, Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy
- Published: September 2005
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-505456-0
Praise for the Series "...an eclectic and timely collection of reviews on recent advances and hot topics in nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. For those who have an interest in NMR spectroscopy, this book would be an excellent resource." --JOURNAL OF AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
Table of ContentsPreface (G.A. Webb).
1. Small Volume and High Sensitivity NMR Probes (G. E. Martin).
2. Solution-and Solid-State NMR Studies of Eight-and Nine-Membered Medium Ring Cis-Cycloalkene Stereochemistry (R. Glaser et al.).
3. Continuous-Wave NMR Imaging in the Solid State (A.J. Fagan, D.J. Lurie).
4. Methods and Applications of Quantitative MRI (J.-M. Bonny).
5. Secondary Relaxation Processes in Molecular Glasses Studied by NMR Spectroscopy (M. Vogel et al.).