Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
- Graham Webb, Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
AudienceOrganic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy.
- Published: February 2010
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-381355-8
"An eclectic and timely collection of reviews on recent advances and hot topics in nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. ...faithful in citing seminal literature and past reviews, while including most, if not all, recent work in the past 10 years. For those who have an interest in NMR spectroscopy, this book would be an excellent resource."
--JOURNAL OF AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
Table of Contents
- 129 Xe NMR Studies of Xenon Adsorption
- NMR Studies for Mapping Structure and Dynamics of Nucleosides in Water - Bernard Ancian
- Time Domain NMR Applied to Food Products
- From Helical Jump to Chain Diffusion - Solid State NMR Study of Chain Dynamics in Semi-crystalline Polymers
- K. V. Romanenko
- J. V. Duynhoven