Annual Reports on NMR SpectroscopyEdited by
- Graham Webb, Royal Society of Chemistry, Burlington House, London, UK
In recent years, no other technique has gained such significance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science in which precise structural determination is required and in which the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and non-specialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
Organic, inorganic, analytical and physical chemists, biochemists, structural biologists, physicists and all those studying and using NMR spectroscopy.
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy
Imprint: Academic Press
- Recent developments in INADEQUATE studies - Duan Uhrin
- Applications of solid state 31p NMR - Slawomir Kazmierski, Hassan Kassassir, Beata Miksa and Marek J. Potrzekowski
- Recent applications of solid state 17o NMR - K. Yamada
- Network structure of polymer gel systems characterized by field gradient NMR - Kazuhiro Kamiguchi, . Shigeki Kuroki, Yuji Yamane, Mitsuru Satoh and Isao Ando
- NMR Studies of polymer structure and morphology - Takeshi Yamonobe and Hiroki Uehara