Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1999Series Editor:
- Philip Weintraub, Hoechst Marion Roussel, Bridgewater, New Jersey, USA
- Daniel Ketcha, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Christian Fossum, DO (Norway), Associate Director, A T Still Research Institute, A T Still University, Kirksville, MO; Assistant Professor, Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, A T Still University, Kirksville, MO, USA; Faculty, European School of Osteopathy, Maidstone, UK
- Allan Pinhas, University of Cincinnati, Ohio
One of the more difficult problems facing chemists today is that of "keeping up with the literature." Thus, an organized annual review of synthetically useful information would prove beneficial to nearly all organic chemists, both specialists and non-specialists in synthesis. Weintraub et al. are very successful in creating such an original review.
Organic, medicinal, and polymer chemists in academia and industry.
Paperback, 403 Pages
Published: August 1999
Imprint: Academic Press
"This information will be useful to nearly all organic chemists, both specialists and nonspecialists in synthesis. The topics covered include carbon - carbon bond forming reactions, oxidation - reductions, synthesis of heterocycles, protecting groups, and useful synthetic preparations."
Praise for the Series , --BIOSIS
"aid to the harassed organic chemist who cannot keep up with the never-diminishing stream of new primary literature... an outstandingly good buy."
--THE JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- Carbon-Carbon Bond Forming Reactions. Oxidations. Reductions. Synthesis of Heterocycles. Protecting Groups. Useful Synthetic Preparations. Reviews. Selected Topical Areas. Author Index.