Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1997
- Philip Weintraub, Hoechst Marion Roussel, Bridgewater, New Jersey, USA
- Daniel Ketcha, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Raymond Gross, Marion Merrell Dow Research Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Christian Fossum, DO (Norway), Associate Director, A T Still Research Institute, A T Still University, Kirksville, MO; Assistant Professor, Department of Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, A T Still University, Kirksville, MO, USA; Faculty, European School of Osteopathy, Maidstone, UK
Organic, medicinal, and polymer chemists in research and industry.
- Published: September 1997
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-040827-6
"This information will be useful to nearly all organic chemists, both specialists and nonspecialists in synthesis. The topics covered include carboncarbon bond forming reactions, oxidationreductions, synthesis of heterocycles, protecting groups, and useful synthetic preparation."
Praise for the Series, --BIOSIS