Annual Reports in Organic Synthesis 1993
- Kenneth Turnbull, Wright State University, Department of Chemistry, Dayton, Ohio, USA
- Daniel Ketcha, Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Raymond Gross, Marion Merrell Dow Research Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Tony Zhang, Eli Lilly and Company
- Philip Weintraub, Hoechst Marion Roussel, Bridgewater, New Jersey, USA
This handy reference tool is an organized annual review of synthetically useful information. It abstracts synthetic reactions from the major chemistry journals of the past year and includes all reactions and methodsthat are new and reasonably general. The reactions are presented in a convenient pictorial format designed for rapid visual retrieval of information.The Journal of the American Chemical Society has aptly described this publication as an"aid to the harassed organic chemist who cannot keep up with the never-diminishing stream of new primary literature"and hails it"an outstandingly good buy."
Organic, medicinal, and polymer chemists in research and industry.