An Introduction to Real Estate Finance
"An Introduction to Real Estate Finance" will serve as the core of knowledge for a single-semester first course in real estate finance. Unlike other real estate finance textbooks, with their encyclopedic but often stale details, it will combine a short traditional text with a living website. The book will give students and professors highly applied information, and its regularly updated online features will make it especially useful for this practitioner-oriented audience.
Primary: upper-division undergraduates taking a single-semester first course in Real Estate Finance and graduate students in MBA programs. Secondary: financial analysts and portfolio managers working for real estate investors, real estate securities investors, and members of mortgage banking firms.
Hardbound, 256 Pages
Published: October 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
1. The Real Estate Industry
2. Market Analysis3. Accounting and Tax
4. Cash Flows and Models5. Property Valuation
6. Capital Markets7. Mortgages
8. CMBS9. Equity
10. Capital Structure11. Development Finance
12. Residential Finance13. REITS
14. Corporate Real Estate15. International Real Estate Markets
Afterword: The Financial Crisis