Aerospace Engineering Desk ReferenceBy
- Howard Curtis, Professor, Aerospace Engineering, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, Florida, USA
- Antonio Filippone, University of Manchester, UK
- Michael Cook
- T.H.G. Megson, Department of Civil Engineering, Leeds University, UK
- Mike Tooley, BA; Advanced Technological and Higher National Certificates, Kingston University, Formerly Vice Principal, Dean of Faculty and Head of Engineering at Brooklands College, Surrey, UK
- David Wyatt, Design Manager, Lees Avionics, UK; formerly avionics lecturer, Brooklands College; product support engineer, Lear Siegler (B737 FMCS) and development engineer, British Airways (B747 avionic systems)
- Lloyd R. Jenkinson, Senior Lecturer, Loughborough University, UK
- Jim Marchman, Professor of Aerospace and Ocean Engineering, Virginia Tech, USA
- Filippo De Florio, Former member of the JAA Certification Committee and Director of the Italian RAI-ENAC Type Certification Division
- John Watkinson, Reading, UK International consultant in audio, video and data recording.
A one-stop desk reference, for engineers involved in all aspects of aerospace, this book will not gather dust on the shelf. It brings together the essential professional reference content from leading international contributors in the field. Material covers a broad topic range from structural components of aircraft, design and airworthiness to aerodynamics and modeling.
Practicing aircraft engineers; Organizations dealing with air traffic operations, standards, safety, environment & various financial aspects of the design & operation of the aircraft; Flight mechanics, those involved with aircraft design, scheduling, research, systems, controls, navigation, optimisation & optimal control
Hardbound, 704 Pages
Published: March 2009
Imprint: Butterworth Heinemann