Advances in Virus ResearchSeries Editor:
- Karl Maramorosch
- Aaron Shatkin
- Frederick Murphy
Published since 1953, Advances in Virus Research covers a diverse range of in-depth reviews providing a valuable overview of the current field of virology.
The impact factor for 2008 is 4.886, placing it 4th in the highly competitive category of virology.
Virologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
Advances in Virus Research
Hardbound, 168 Pages
Published: October 2010
Imprint: Academic Press
"A mandatory purchase for all types of comprehensive libraries, both public and university, as well as for those interested in or doing research in the field of virology."--MILITARY MEDICINE
"This serial...is well known to virologists. It is a valuable aid in maintaining an overview of various facets of the rapidly expanding fields of virology...Timely, informative, and useful to the student, teacher, and research scientist."--AMERICAN SCIENTIST
1. Recent developments in understanding dengue virus replication
Silvio Urcuqui-Inchima, Claudia PatiÃ±o, Silvia Torres, Anne-Lise Haenni, and Francisco Javier DÃaz
2. Evolution of Human Papillomavirus Carcinogenicity
Koenraad Van Doorslaer and Robert D. Burk
3. Influenza Vaccines: The Good, the Bad, and the Eggs
Stacey Schultz-Cherry and Jeremy C. Jones
4. Innate host barriers to viral trafficking and population diversity: Lessons learned from poliovirus
Julie K. Pfeiffer
5. Involvement of the plant nucleolus in virus and viroid infections: parallels with animal pathosystems
M.E. Taliansky, J.W.S. Brown, M.L. RajamÃ¤ki, J.P.T. Valkonen and N.O. Kalinina