Advances in Virus Research
- Karl Maramorosch, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- Aaron Shatkin, Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine, Piscataway, NJ, USA
- Frederick Murphy, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, USA
The impact factor for 2008 is 4.886, placing it 4th in the highly competitive category of virology.
AudienceVirologists, microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists.
- Published: November 2010
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-385032-4
"A mandatory purchase for all types of comprehensive libraries, both public and university, as well as for those interested in or doing research in the field of virology."--MILITARY MEDICINE
"This serial...is well known to virologists. It is a valuable aid in maintaining an overview of various facets of the rapidly expanding fields of virology...Timely, informative, and useful to the student, teacher, and research scientist."--AMERICAN SCIENTIST
Table of Contents
- Mechanistic Intersections Between Picornavirus Translation and RNA Replication
- Cytomegalovirus--Usurping the Ubiquitin-Proteasome Degradation Pathway Spector
- Protective Immunity to HCV