Advances in the Study of Behavior
- Marc Naguib, Behavioural Ecology Group, Department of Animal Sciences Wageningen University, The Netherlands
- John Mitani, Dept of Anthropology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- Leigh Simmons, School of Animal Biology, University of Western Australia, Crawley
- H. Jane Brockmann, Department of Biology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, USA
- Timothy Roper, Department of Life Sciences, University of Sussex, UK
Advances in the Study of Behavior was initiated over 40 years ago to serve the increasing number of scientists engaged in the study of animal behavior. That number is still expanding. This volume makes another important "contribution to the development of the field" by presenting theoretical ideas and research to those studying animal behavior and to their colleagues in neighboring fields.
Graduate students and researchers who study animal behavior (ecologists, evolutionary biologists, geneticists, endocrinologists, pharmacologists, neurobiologists, developmental psychobiologists, ethologists, comparative psychologists).