Advances in the Study of Behavior
- John Mitani
- H. Jane Brockmann
- Timothy Roper
- Marc Naguib
- Katherine Wynne-Edwards
Advances in the Study of Behavior is now available online at ScienceDirect full-text online from volume 30 onward.
AudienceGraduate students and researchers who study animal behavior (ecologists, evolutionary biologists, geneticists, endocrinologists, pharmacologists, neurobiologists, developmental psychobiologists, ethologists, comparative psychologists).
- Published: June 2010
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-380892-9
Table of Contents
- The cognition of caching and recovery in food-storing birds - Raby, C.R. and Clayton, N.S.
- The Evolution of Mate Preferences, Sensory Biases and Indicator Traits - GREGORY F. GRETHER
- Age-Related Changes in Birds’ Singing Styles: on Fresh Tunes and Fading Voices? - SILKE KIPPER1 and SARAH KIEFER
- Tonic Commmunication in the Antipredator Behavior of Ground Squirrels - Donald H. Owings
- Parasite manipulation of host behavior: an update and frequently asked questions - Robert Poulin
- Calling in the Face of Danger? How Predation Risk Affects Acoustic Communication by Parent Birds and Their Offspring - ROBERT D. MAGRATH, TONYA M. HAFF, ANDREW G. HORN, MARTY L. LEONARD
- Confounding variables in mouse models of neurodegenerative diseases and how to control them - Heather M. Schellinck, David P. Cyr and Richard E. Brown