Advances in the Study of BehaviorEdited by
- H. Jane Brockmann, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
- Timothy Roper, University of Sussex, UK
- Marc Naguib, University of Bielefeld, Germany
- Katherine Wynne-Edwards, Queen's University, Kingston, Canada
- Chris Barnard, The University of Nottingham, University Park, U.K.
- John Mitani, Department of Anthropology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, U.S.A.
Graduate students and researchers who study animal behavior (ecologists, evolutionary biologists, geneticists, endocrinologists, pharmacologists, neurobiologists, developmental psychobiologists, ethologists, comparative psychologists).
Advances in the Study of Behavior
Hardbound, 552 Pages
Published: August 2008
Imprint: Academic Press