Advances in Research and Development: Modeling of Film Deposition for Microelectronic Applications, 22
Modeling of Film Deposition for Microelectronic Applications
- Ronald Powell, Novellus Systems, Inc., Palo Alto, California
- Abraham Ulman, Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, New York
- John Vossen, RCA Laboratories, Princeton, New Jersey
- Maurice Francombe, Georgia State University, Atlanta, U.S.A.
Researchers in thin films; AVS; microelectronics and computer simulation in this field.
Hardbound, 290 pages
Published: October 1996
Imprint: Academic Press
- M.J. Brett, S.K. Dew, and T.J. Smy, Thin Film Microstructure and Process Simulation Using SIMBAD. S. Hamaguchi, Mathematical Methods for Thin Films Deposition Simulations. C.-C. Fang, V. Prasad, R.V. Joshi, F. Jones, and J.J. Hsieh, A Process Model for Sputter-Deposition of Thin Films Using Molecular Dynamics. T.S. Cale and V. Mahadev, Feature Scale Transport and Reaction during Low Pressure. Chapter References. Author Index. Subject Index.