Advances in Physical Organic ChemistryEdited by
- John Richard, Department of Chemistry, University of Buffalo, NY, U.S.A.
Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry provides the chemical community with authoritative and critical assessments of the many aspects of physical organic chemistry. The field is a rapidly developing one, with results and methodologies finding application from biology to solid state physics.
For those interested in the relationship between the structure and function of organic compounds and includes physical and theoretical chemists as well as organic and bioorganic chemists
Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry
Hardbound, 272 Pages
Published: October 2011
Imprint: Academic Press
- Kinetically and Thermodynamically Controlled Syntheses of Covalent Molecular Capsules Jovica D Badjic, Sandra Stojanovic, and Yian Ruan
- The Generation and Reactions of Quinone Methides Maria M. Toteva and John P. Richard
- Structure-Property Relationships for Metal-free Organic Magnetic Materials Paul M. Lahti
- No Barrier Theory and the Origins of the Intrinsic Barrier
J. Peter Guthrie