Advances in PharmacologyEdited by
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Each volume of Advances in Pharmacology provides a rich collection of reviews on timely topics. Emphasis is placed on the molecular basis of drug action, both applied and experimental.
Pharmacologists, cancer researchers, biochemists, microbiologists, cell biologists.
Advances in Pharmacology
Hardbound, 399 Pages
Published: November 1994
Imprint: Academic Press
"The book provides superb reading material which chemists and pharmacologists interested in the area of chemotherapy will surely enjoy reading."
Praise for the Serial , --JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- V.L. Woodburn and G.N. Woodruff, Neuroprotective Actions of Excitatory Amino Acid Receptor Antagonists.J. DeVeaugh-Geiss, Pharmacologic Therapy of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.N. Hoiby, B. Giwercman, E.T. Jensen, S.S. Pedersen, C. Koch, and A. Kharazmi, Mechanism of Action of Antibiotics in Chronic Pulmonary Pseudomonas Infection.J.F. Reinhard, Jr., J.B. Erickson, and E.M. Flanagan, Quinolinic Acid in Neurological Disease: Opportunities for Novel Drug Discovery.A. Agarwal, G. Westberg, and L. Raij, Pharmacologic Management of Shock-Induced Renal Dysfunction.P. Beaune, D. Pessayre, P. Dansette, D. Mansuy, and M. Manns, Autoantibodies against Cytochromes P450: Role in Human Diseases.B. Dropulic, S.M. Smith, and K.-T. Jeang, Activation and Inactivation of Gene Expression Using RNA Sequences.I.J. Fidler, Therapy of Cancer Metastasis by Systemic Activation of Macrophages.F. Saudou and R. Hen, 5-Hydroxytryptamine Receptor Subtypes: Molecular and Functional Diversity.References.Subject Index.