Advances in PharmacologyEdited by
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Each volume of Advances in Pharmacology provides a rich collection of reviews on timely topics. Emphasis is placed on the molecular basis of drug action, both applied and experimental.
Pharmacologists, toxicologists, and neuroscientists.
Advances in Pharmacology
Hardbound, 361 Pages
Published: July 1994
Imprint: Academic Press
"The book provides superb reading material which chemists and pharmacologists interested in the area of chemotherapy will surely enjoy reading."
Praise for the Serial , --JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- C.F. Bennett and S.T. Crooke, Regulation of Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule Expression with Antisense Oligonucleotides.C. Thiemermann, The Role of Arginine: Nitric Oxide Pathway in Circulatory Shock.M. Koltai, P. Guinot, D. Hosford, and P.G. Braquet, Platelet-Activating Factor Antagonists: Scientific Background and Possible Clinical Applications.A.W. Grasso and G.Y. Wu, Therapeutic Implications of Delivery and Expression of Foreign Genes in Hepatocytes.R.J. Kreitman and I. Pastan, Recombinant Toxins.E.D. Hall, J.M. McCall, and E.D. Means, Therapeutic Potential of the Lazaroids (21-Aminosteroids) in Acute CNS Trauma, Ischemia, and Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.K.K. Griendling, B. Lassegue, R.W. Alexander, and T.J. Murphy, Angiotensin II Receptor Pharmacology.P.A. Lartey, H.N. Nellens, and S.K. Tanaka, New Developments in Macrolides: Structures, Antibacterial, and Prokinetic Activities.Subject Index.