Advances in Pharmacology, 39
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Students and researchers in pharmacology, biochemistry, and other biomedical disciplines. Academic neurologists, neuroscientists, and immunologists.
Advances in Pharmacology
Published: April 1997
Imprint: Academic Press
"Recommended not only to pharmacologists but also to all those in related disciplines."
Praise for the Series, --NATURE
"The works do represent an extensive compilation of recent data by outstanding researchers in this area. They are generally scientifically excellent, the bibliographies are good, and the individual reports are clear, concise, and extremely well illustrated."
--H.E. Kaufmann in CHEMOTHERAPY
"Superb reading material."
--JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- W. Smalley and R. DuBois, Colorectal Cancer and Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs.S. Ross, MMTV and the Immune System.C. Taylor, Sodium Channels and Therapy of Central Nervous System Diseases. J. Cornejo, R. Winn, and J. Harlan, Anti-Adhesion Therapy. C. Kauffman and P. Carver, Use of Azoles for Systemic Antifungal Therapy.L. Colquhoun and J. Patrick, Pharmacology of Neuronal Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Subtypes.R. Ye and F.Boulay, Structure and Function of Leukocyte Chemoattractant Receptors.J. Willerson, Pharmacologic Approaches to Reperfusion Injury.J. Keiser, Restenosis: Is There a Pharmacologic Fix in the Pipeline?J. Brundege and T. Dunwiddie, The Role of Adenosine as a Modulator of Synaptic Activity in the Central Nervous System.R. Ellis and K. Brown, Combination Vaccines.M. Garcia, Pharmacology of Potassium Channels.Chapter References.Subject Index.