Advances in Pharmacology, 33
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Researchers, technicians, and graduate students in pharmacology, immunology, neuroscience, and biochemistry.
Advances in Pharmacology
Published: September 1995
Imprint: Academic Press
"The book provides superb reading material which chemists and pharmacologists interested in the area of chemotherapy will surely enjoy reading."
Praise for the Serial, --JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- T.J. Opgenorth, Endothelin Receptor Antagonism.V. Sorrentino, The Ryanodine Receptor Family of Intracellular Calcium Release Channels.G.J. Moore, J.R. Smith, B.W. Baylis, and J. Matsoukas, Design and Pharmacology of Peptide Mimetics.T.B. Campbell and B.A. Sullenger, Alternative Approaches for the Application of Ribozymes as Gene Therapies for Retroviral Infections.K.K. Wu, Inducible Cyclooxygenase and Nitric Oxide Synthase.A.G. Stewart, P.R. Tomlinson, and J.W. Wilson, Regulation of Airway Wall Remodeling: Prospects for the Development of Novel Antiasthma Drugs.L. Adorini, J.-C. Guery, and S. Trembleau, Advances in Selective Immunosuppression.J.G. Jurcic, P.C. Caron, and D.A.Scheinberg, Monoclonal Antibody Therapy of Leukemia and Lymphoma.H.R. Naik, G. Kalemkerian, and K.J. Pienta, 4-Hydroxyphenylretinamide in the Chemoprevention of Cancer.I. Hellstrom, K.E. Hellstrom, C.B. Siegall, and P.A. Trail, Immunoconjugates and Immunotoxins for Therapy of Carcinomas.W.G. Rice and J.P. Bader, Discovery and in Vitro Development of AIDS Antiviral Drugs as Biopharmaceuticals.Chapter References.Subject Index.Contents of Previous Volumes.