Advances in Pharmacology, 32
- J. August, John Hopkins University; Department of Pharmacology, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
- M. Anders, University of Rochester; Department of Pharmacology, New York, U.S.A.
- Ferid Murad, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, U.S.A.
- Joseph Coyle, McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Pharmacologists, immunologists, and neuroscientists at the research level.
Advances in Pharmacology
Published: February 1995
Imprint: Academic Press
"The book provides superb reading material which chemists and pharmacologists...will surely enjoy reading."
Praise for the Serial, --JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- G. Milligan, Signal Sorting by G-Protein-Linked Receptors.K.B. Glaser, Regulation of Phospholipase A2 Enzymes: Selective Inhibitors and Their Pharmacological Potential.J.B. Summers and D.H. Albert, Platelet Activating Factor Antagonists.M.K. Gould and T.A. Raffin, Pharmacological Management of Acute and Chronic Bronchial Asthma.S.H. Pincus and V.V. Tolstikov, Anti-Human Immunodeficiency Virus Immunoconjugates.O. Strannegard, RecentAdvances in the Treatment of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infections with Interferons and Other Biological Response Modifiers.W.-W. Zhang, T. Fujiwara, E.A. Grimm, and J.A. Roth, Advances in Cancer Gene Therapy.S. Vijayasaradhi and A.N. Houghton, Melanoma and Melanocytes: Pigmentation, Tumor Progression, and the Immune Response to Cancer.W. Patsch and A.M. Gotto, Jr., High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol, Plasma Triglyceride, and Coronary Heart Disease: Pathophysiology and Management.Y. Misu, H. Ueda, and Y. Goshima, Neurotransmitter-like Actions of L-DOPA.G.P. Reynolds and C. Czudek, New Approaches to the Drug Treatment of Schizophrenia.F. Valtorta and F. Benfenati, Membrane Trafficking in Nerve Terminals.References.Subject Index.Contents of Previous Volumes.