Advances in Organometallic ChemistryEdited by
- Anthony Hill, Australian National University, Canberra
- Mark J. Fink, Department of Chemistry, Washington University, St. Louis, MO, USA
Almost all branches of chemistry and material science now interface with organometallic chemistry--the study of compounds containing carbon-metal bonds. This widely acclaimed serial contains authoritative reviews that address all aspects of organometallic chemistry, a field that has expanded enormously since the publication of Volume 1 in 1964.
Researchers in organic chemistry, the pharmaceutical, agrochemical and chemical industries, academics and individuals researching in these fields.
Hardbound, 462 Pages
Published: October 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
- Recent progress in catalytic hydrosilylation/reduction of challenging substrates
- Chemistry of Mannich-derived ferrocenophanes - principles and applications
- Recent progress in th chemistry of metal amdinates and guanidinates: Syntheses, catalysis and materials
Frank Edelmann Georgii Nikonov Gerhard Erker