Advances in Medicinal Chemistry, Volume 3
- B.E. Maryanoff, Medicinal Chemistry Department, R.W. Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Springhouse, Pennsylvania, USA
- C.A. Maryanoff, Chemical Development Department, R.W. Johnson Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Spring House, Pennsylvania, USA
- Published: December 1995
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- ISBN: 978-1-55938-798-9
REVIEW: "In summary, the third volume of this series continues to offer well written, interesting accounts of topics important to the discipline of medicinal chemistry and with up-to-date references. Some of the chapters seem well suited as special topics in graduate courses. This series should appeal to a broad audience of researchers, teachers, and students".
Journal of American Chemical Society
Table of ContentsList of Contributors.
Preface (B.E. Maryanoff and C.A. Maryanoff).
1. Novel Antipsychotics with Unique D2/5-HT1A Affinity and Minimal Extrapyramidal Side Effect Liability (A.B. Reitz and M.K. Scott).
2. Antiplatelet and Antithrombotic Agents: from Viper Venom Proteins, to Peptides and Peptidomimetics, to Small Organic Molecules (P.L. Barker and R.R. Webb, II).
3. Discovery and Preclinical Development of the Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Sertraline (W.M. Welch).
4. Boronic Acid Inhibitors of Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV: A New Class of Immunosuppressive Agents (R.J. Snow and W.W. Bachovchin).