Advances in Marine BiologyEdited by
- Alan Southward, Marine Biological Association, Plymouth, U.K.
- Paul Tyler, University of Southampton, U.K.
- Lee Fuiman, University of Texas at Austin, Port Aransas, U.S.A.
- Craig Young, Oregon Institute of Marine Biology, U.S.A.
Volume 44 is an eclectic volume with timely reviews on invertebrate zooplankton growth rates and movements on marine fish and decapod crustaceans.Advances in Marine Biology was first published in 1963. Now edited by A.J. Southward (Marine Biological Association, UK), P.A. Tyler (Southampton Oceanography Association, UK), C.M. Young (Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institution, USA) and L.A. Fuiman (University of Texas, USA), the serial publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics which will appeal to postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology, oceanography. Eclectic volumes in the series are supplemented by thematic volumes on such topics as The Biology of Calanoid Copepods.
Postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology, oceanography
Advances in Marine Biology
Hardbound, 336 Pages
Published: May 2003
Imprint: Academic Press
"Each of these reviews is complete within its topic." THE QUARTERLY REVIEW OF BIOLOGY
- A synthesis of growth rates in marine epi-pelagic invertebrate zooplanktonBiology of early life stages in cephalopod molluscsMovements of marine fish and decapod crustaceans: process, theory and applicationCulture of harpacticoid copepods: potential as live feed for rearing marine fish