Advances in Marine BiologyEdited by
- Alan Southward, Marine Biological Association, Plymouth, U.K.
- Craig Young, Oregon Institute of Marine Biology, U.S.A.
- Lee Fuiman, University of Texas at Austin, Port Aransas, U.S.A.
- Paul Tyler, University of Southampton, U.K.
Volume 40 is a standard volume with reviews on three wide-ranging topics: parasites found on the Atlantic cod; the biology of mangrove trees and mangrove swamp ecosystems; and structural, histochemical, and functional aspects of the epidermis (skin/outside layer) of fishes.
Postgraduates and researchers in marine biology, fisheries science, ecology, zoology, oceanography
Advances in Marine Biology
Hardbound, 361 Pages
Published: March 2001
Imprint: Academic Press
- Contributors to Volume 40.The Parasite Fauna of the Atlantic Cod, Gadus morhuaL, W. Hemmingsen and K. MacKenzie.Biology of Mangroves and Mangrove Ecosystems, K. Kathiresan and B.L. Bingham.Structural, Histochemical and Functional Aspects of the Epidermis of Fishes, G. Zaccone, B.G. Kapoor, S. Fasulo and L. Ainis.Taxonomic Index.Subject Index.