Advances in Intelligent VehiclesBy
- Yaobin Chen
- Lingxi Li
Advances in Intelligent Vehicles presents recent advances in intelligent vehicle technologies that enhance the safety, reliability, and performance of vehicles and vehicular networks and systems. This book provides readers with up-to-date research results and cutting-edge technologies in the area of intelligent vehicles and transportation systems. Topics covered include virtual and staged testing scenarios, collision avoidance, human factors, and modeling techniques.
The Series in Intelligent Systems publishes titles that cover state-of-the-art knowledge and the latest advances in research and development in intelligent systems. Its scope includes theoretical studies, design methods, and real-world implementations and applications.
Electrical and Electronic Engineers; Mechanical Engineers; Computer Engineers; Intelligent Systems specialists.
Hardbound, 336 Pages
Published: December 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
2. Modeling and control of a New Narrow Vehicle
3. Testing of Intelligent Vehicles Using Virtual Environments and Staged Scenarios4. Mathematical Modeling of Connected Vehicles
5. Guaranteed Collision Avoidance with Discrete Observations and Limited Actuation6. The Effect of human Factors on Driver Behavior
7. Comparative Analysis and Modeling of Driver Behavior Characteristics8. Human Factor and Its Handling
9. Robust Road Environment Perception for Navigation in Challenging Scenarios10. V2I Based Multi-Objective Driver Assistance System for Intersection Support
11. Let Driver Know What is Going on in the Traffic