Advances in Immunopharmacology 4
- J.W. Hadden, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
- F. Spreafico, Istituto di Richerche Farmacologiche, Milan, Italy
- Y. Yamamura, Osaka University Medical School, Fukushima, Osaka, Japan
- K.F. Austen, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
- P. Dukor, Sandoz Research Institute, Vienna, Austria
The Fourth International Conference on Immunopharmacology took place in Osaka, Japan, May 1988. It was attended by over 900 participants from a variety of fields, illustrating the broad interest and wide-ranging applications of the subject. This Proceedings volume provides a comprehensive record of the Conference and is organized according to the sectional headings employed at the meeting. The topics covered include basic and clinical immunology, and preclinical and clinical aspects of immunopharmacology. The material presented is referenced and indexed throughout, and illustrated with photographs, diagrams and tables.
For pharmacologists, immunologists, clinicians and scientists in the pharmaceutical industry.