Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics
- Peter Hawkes, CEMES/Laboratoire d'Optique Electronique du Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Toulouse, France
Physicists, electrical engineers and applied mathematicians in all branches of image processing and microscopy as well as electron physics in general
- Published: February 2013
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-407670-9
Table of Contents
- Small Angle Scatter with Correlation, Scatter and Intermediate Functions
- Nuclear Scatter of Neutron Spin States Jay Theodore Cremer, Jr.
- Atomic-Resolution Core-Level Spectroscopy in the Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope
- Image Segmentation in the Field of the Logarithmic Image Processing (LIP) Model. Special Focus on the Hierarchical Ascendant Classification Techniques Michel Jourlin, Josselin Breugnot, Bassam Abdallah, Joris Corvo, Enguerrand Couka and Maxime Carré
- Point Spread Function Engineering for Super Resolution Single- and Multi- Photon Fluorescence Microscopy
- Perspectives on Colour Image Processing by Linear Vector Methods using Projective Geometric Transformations
Jay Theodore Cremer, Jr.
Partha Pratim Mondal and Alberto Diaspro