Advances in Imaging and Electron PhysicsSeries Editor:
- Peter Hawkes
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics merges two long-running serials--Advances in Electronics and Electron Physics and Advances in Optical and Electron Microscopy.
This series features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science and digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing methods used in all these domains.
Physicists, electrical engineers and applied mathematicians in all branches of image processing and microscopy as well as electron physics in general
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics
Hardbound, 266 Pages
Published: November 2011
Imprint: Academic Press
- Identification Of Historical Pigments In Wall Layers By Combination Of Optical And Scanning Electron Microscopy Coupled To Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy - A. Sever Skapin
- Optical interference near surfaces and its application in sub-wavelength microscopy - W. S. Bacsa
- Introduction of a Quantum of Time (\chronon"), and its Consequences for the Electron in Quantum and Classical Physicsy - Ruy H. A Farias and Erasmo RECAMI
- Superresolution Imaging - Revisited - Markus E. Testorf
- Methods and Limitations of Subwavelength Imaging Andrew Neice