Advances in Imaging and Electron PhysicsBy
- Peter Hawkes, CEMES/Laboratoire d'Optique Electronique du Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Toulouse, France
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics merges two long-running serials-Advances in Electronics and Electron Physics and Advances in Optical and Electron Microscopy. This series features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science and digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing methods used in all these domains.
Physicists, electrical engineers and applied mathematicians in all branches of image processing and microscopy as well as electron physics in general.
Advances in Imaging and Electron Physics
Hardbound, 344 Pages
Published: September 2006
Imprint: Academic Press
- 1. Recent Progress of High Frequency Electron Cyclotron Resonance Ion Sources (HITZ)
2. Fixed Points of Lattice Transforms and Lattice Associative Memories (RITTER and GADER)
3. An Extension of Mathematical Morphology to Complex Signals (RIVEST)
4. Ranking Metrics and Evaluation Measures (TIAN and SEBE)