Advances in Heterocyclic ChemistryEdited by
- Alan Katritzky, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
Established in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial in the areaone of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. Written by established authorities in the field, the comprehensive reviews combine descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insight and yield an understanding of how the chemistry drives the properties.
For graduate students and research workers in academic and industrial laboratories
Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry
Published: March 2007
Imprint: Academic Press
- 1. Current Tröger's Base Chemistry (Bohumil Dolensky et al.).
2. Nucleophilic Aromatic Substitution of Hydrogen as a Tool for Heterocyclic Ring Annulation (A.V. Gulevskaya, A.F. Pozharskii).
3. The Chemistry of Thienopyridines (V. P. Litvinov et al.).
4. Organometallic Chemistry of Polypyridine Ligands I (A.P. Sadimenko).