Advances in Heterocyclic ChemistryEdited by
- Alan Katritzky, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
Established in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial in the area - one of great importance to organic chemists, polymer chemists, and many biological scientists. Written by established authorities in the field, the comprehensive reviews combine descriptive chemistry and mechanistic insight and yield an understanding of how the chemistry drives the properties.
Organic chemists, pharmacologists, medicinal chemists, photographic chemists, and agrochemists.
Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry
Hardbound, 324 Pages
Published: August 2006
Imprint: Academic Press
- 1. The tautomerism of heterocycles: Substituent tautomerism of six-membered ring heterocycles (B. Stanovnik, M. Tišler).
2. Homologation of heterocycles by a sequential reductive opening lithiation electrophylic substitutioncyclization (M. Yus, F. Foubelo).
3. Coenzyme 5,10-methylene and methenyltetrahydrofolate models in organic synthesis (K. Singh, H. Singh).
4. Advances in the chemistry of naphthyridines (V.P. Litvinov).