Advances in Heat TransferSeries Editor:
- James Hartnett †, University of Illinois, Chicago, U.S.A.
- Thomas Irvine, State University of New York at Stonybrook, U.S.A.
- Young Cho, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- George Greene, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York, U.S.A.
Advances in Heat Transfer is designed to fill the information gap between regularly scheduled journals and university level textbooks by providing in-depth review articles over a broader scope than is allowable in either journals or texts.
Researchers and graduate students in mechanical, civil, and chemical engineering.
Advances in Heat Transfer
Published: February 1999
Imprint: Academic Press
"Wholeheartedly recommended to the researcher, and to the student who wishes to commence work in a particular field."
--JOURNAL OF MECHANICAL WORKING TECHNOLOGY
"Serve[s] as a broad review for experts in the field...Will also be of great interest to non-specialists with only general knowledge of the field who need to know the results of the latest research."
- Contributors. C. Saltiel and A. Datta, Heat and Mass Transfer in Microwave Processing. J. Seyed-Yagoobi and J.E. Bryan, Enhancement of Heat Transfer and Mass Transport in Single-Phase and Two-Phase Flows With Electrohydrodynamics. S. Kumar and K. Mitra, Microscale Aspect of Thermal Radiation Transport and Laser Applications. J. Taine and N. Soufiani, Gas IR Radiative Properties: From Spectroscopic Data to Approximate Models. H. Muller-Steinhagen,Cooling Water Fouling In Heat Exchangers.