Advances in Heat TransferEdited by
- Avram Bar-Cohen, University of Maryland, College Park Maryland, USA
- Young Cho, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
- George Greene, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York, U.S.A.
Advances in Heat Transfer fills the information gap between regularly scheduled journals and university-level textbooks by providing in-depth review articles over a broader scope than in journals or texts. The articles, which serve as a broad review for experts in the field, will also be of great interest to non-specialists who need to keep up-to-date with the results of the latest research. This serial is essential reading for all mechanical, chemical and industrial engineers working in the field of heat transfer, graduate schools or industry.
Practicing engineers, researchers and academics in mechanical and thermal engineering
Advances in Heat Transfer
Hardbound, 224 Pages
Published: December 2009
Imprint: Academic Press
1. Microgrooved Heat Pipe by B. Suman
2. A Review of Heat Transfer in Nanofluids by S.K. Das, S.U.S. Choi