Advances in GeneticsEdited by
- Jeffrey Hall, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA, USA
- Jay Dunlap, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH, USA
- Theodore Friedmann, University of California at San Diego, School of Medicine, USA
- Francesco Giannelli, United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy's and St. Thomas' Hospitals, London, U.K.
Advances in Genetics increases its focus on modern human genetics and its relation to medicine with the merger of this long-standing serial with Molecular Genetic Medicine. This merger affirms the Academic Press commitment to publish important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
Molecular geneticists, clinical geneticists, neurologists, neuroscientists, pediatricians, molecular biologists, and biochemists.
Advances in Genetics
Hardbound, 154 Pages
Published: April 2002
Imprint: Academic Press
"Outstanding both in variety and in the quality of its contributions."
PRAISE FOR THE SERIES , NATURE
"Can be highly recommended to geneticists, and biologists in general...will prove to be of high importance for the development of the science of genetics."
"The high standards of the Advances series of Academic Press are now almost taken for granted..."
- Targeted Expression of Tetanus Toxin: A New Tool to Study the Neurobiology of Behavior.Germ-line Transformants Spreading Out to Many Insect Species.Genes Mediating Sex-Specific Behaviors in Drosophila.Evolutionary Analyses of Genes and Their Functional Implications.