Advances in GeneticsEdited by
- Stephen F. Goodwin
- Theodore C. Friedman
- Jay Dunlap
Genes interact with the environment, experience, and biology of the brain to shape an animalâs behavior. This latest volume in Advances in Genetics, organized according to the most widely used model organisms, describes the latest genetic discoveries in relation to neural circuit development and activity.
Geneticists, molecular biologists, neurobiologists
Advances in Genetics
Hardbound, 278 Pages
Published: February 2011
Imprint: Academic Press
- Drosophila Models of Parkinsonâs Disease.
- Cell Cycle Regulated Gene Expression In Yeasts Christopher J. McInerny
- RNA editing by mammalian ADARs
- Cell entry of enveloped viruses Dimitri LAVILLETTE, FranÃ§ois-Loic COSSET
- Molecular Signalling: how do axons die?
- Restless Genomes: humans as a model organism for understanding host- retrotransposable element dynamics
Mary A. OâConnell, Marion Hogg, Simona Paro, Liam P. Keegan