Advances in Genetics
- Stephen F. Goodwin, University of Oxford, UK
- Theodore C. Friedman
- Jay Dunlap, The Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth, NH, USA
Geneticists, molecular biologists, neurobiologists
- Published: February 2011
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-380860-8
Table of Contents
- Drosophila Models of Parkinson’s Disease.
- Cell Cycle Regulated Gene Expression In Yeasts Christopher J. McInerny
- RNA editing by mammalian ADARs
- Cell entry of enveloped viruses Dimitri LAVILLETTE, François-Loic COSSET
- Molecular Signalling: how do axons die?
- Restless Genomes: humans as a model organism for understanding host- retrotransposable element dynamics
Mary A. O’Connell, Marion Hogg, Simona Paro, Liam P. Keegan