Advances in GeneticsEdited by
- Theodore Friedmann, University of California at San Diego, School of Medicine, USA
- Jay Dunlap
- Stephen Goodwin, University of Glasgow, UK
The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics. This series continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
Molecular geneticists, clinical geneticists, neurologists, neuroscientists, molecular biologists, and biochemists.
Advances in Genetics
Hardbound, 140 Pages
Published: September 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
- Biology and Mechanisms of Short RNAs in C. Elegans
- Genetics of host-pathogen interaction in Drosophila immunity
- Septation in filamentous fungi
Meritxell Riquelme Alla Grishok Petros Ligoxygakis