Advances in GeneticsEdited by
- Theodore Friedmann, University of California at San Diego, School of Medicine, USA
- Jay Dunlap
- Stephen Goodwin, University of Glasgow, UK
The field of genetics is rapidly evolving and new medical breakthroughs are occuring as a result of advances in knowledge of genetics. This series continually publishes imporatnt reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
Molecular geneticists, clinical geneticists, neurologists, neuroscientists, molecular biologists, and biochemists.
Advances in Genetics
Hardbound, 176 Pages
Published: October 2012
Imprint: Academic Press
Praise for previous volumes in the series: "Outstanding both in variety and in the quality of its contributions."-- NATURE "Can be highly recommended to geneticists, and biologists in general...will prove to be of high importance for the development of the science of genetics."-- SCIENCE
- From Pluripotency to Islets: miRNAs as Critical Regulators of Human Cellular Differentiation
- The Genetics of Dystonias
- Exome Sequencing and Advances in Crop Improvements
- Applications of Functional Protein Microarrays in Basic and Clinical Research
Andrew Hinton, Shaun Hunter, Gloria Reyes-Cava, Gary B. Fogel, and Charles C. King Mark S. LeDoux Devi Singh, Pankaj K. Singh, Sarika Chaudhary, Kamiya Mehla and Shashi Kumar Heng Zhu, Jiang Qian