Advances in Genetics, 35
- Jeffrey Hall, Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Jay Dunlap, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire, U.S.A.
- Theodore Friedmann, University of California at San Diego, School of Medicine, U.S.A.
- Francesco Giannelli, United Medical and Dental Schools of Guy?s and St. Thomas? Hospitals, London, U.K.
Graduate students and researchers in all facets of genetics: molecular, cell, and developmental biology, as well as human genetic medicine.
Advances in Genetics
Hardbound, 331 pages
Published: February 1997
Imprint: Academic Press
"Outstanding both in variety and in the quality of its contributions."
Praise for the Series, --NATURE
"Can be highly recommended to geneticists, and biologists in general...will prove to be of high importance for the development of the science of genetics."
Praise for the Series, --SCIENCE
"The high standards of the Advances series of Academic Press are now almost taken for granted. The new volume matches up to the revolutionary and all-embracing developments in genetics that have occurred over the last few years."
Praise for the Series, --SCIENCE PROGRESS
"This text would be of interest to geneticists, botanists, developmental biologists, molecular biologists, and other interested individuals."
Praise for the Series, --BIOLOGICAL ABSTRACTS
qu:"Advances in Genetics increases its focus on modern human genetics and its relation to medicine with the merger of this long-standing serial with Molecular Genetic Medicine. This merger affirms the Academic Press commitment to publish important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
Praise for the Series
- S.L. Anderson and S.A. Kay, Phototransduction and Circadian Clock Pathways Regulating Gene Transcription in Higher Plants.L.O. Ross, C.A. Bascom-Slack, and D.S. Dawson, Chiasmata, Crossovers, and Meiotic Chromosome Segregation.B.V. Harmon and D.J. Allan, Apoptosis.C.I.E. Smith and L.D. Notarangelo, Molecular Basis for X-Linked Immunodeficiencies.A. Fassati, S. Murphy, and G. Dickson, Gene Therapy of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.A.S. Coonar and W.J. McKenna, Molecular Genetics of Familial Cardiomyopathies.E.M.C. Fisher, The Contribution of the Mouse to Advances in Human Genetics.L. Timmons and A. Shearn, Prune/Killer of Prune: A Conditional Dominant Lethal Interaction if Drosophila.Subject Index.