Advances in Food and Nutrition ResearchSeries Editor:
- Steve Taylor
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research recognizes the integral relationship between the food and nutritional sciences and brings together outstanding and comprehensive reviews that highlight this relationship. Contributions detail scientific developments in the broad areas of food science and nutrition and are intended to provide those in academia and industry with the latest information on emerging research in these constantly evolving sciences.
Food scientists in academia and industry and professional nutritionists and dietitians.
Advances in Food and Nutrition Research
Hardbound, 262 Pages
Published: August 2012
Imprint: Academic Press
- Sparkling Wines: Features and Trends From Tradition
- Occupational Allergies in Seafood Processing Workers
- Health Benefits of Algal Polysaccharides in Human Nutrition
- Fiber, Protein & Lupin Enriched Foods: Role For Improving Cardiovascular Health
- "Green Preservatives" - Combating Fungi in The Food And Feed Industry By Applying Antifungal Lactic Acid Bacteria
Susana Buxaderas and Elvira López Tamames Mohamed F Jeebhay and Andreas L Lopata Ladislava Miurcová, Sona krovánková, Duan Samek, Jarmila Ambroová, and Ludmila Machu, Regina Belski Agata M. Pawlowska, Emanuele Zannini, Aidan Coffey, Elke K. Arendt