Advances in Experimental Social Psychology
- Mark Zanna, Psychology Department, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- James Olson, Psychology Department, University of Western Ontario, Canada
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/.
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality.
- Published: May 2013
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-407188-9
Table of Contents
- On Sense-Making Reactions and Public Inhibition of Benign Social Motives: An Appraisal Model of Prosocial Behavior
- The Case For and Against Perspective-Taking
- Changing Places: A Dual Judgment Model of Empathy Gaps in Emotional Perspective Taking
- Social Self-Analysis: Constructing, Protecting and Enhancing the Self
- A Three-Tier Hierarchy of Self-Potency: Individual Self, Relational Self, Collective Self
Constantine Sedikides, Lowell Gaertner, Michelle A. Luke, Erin M. OâMara and Jochen E. Gebauer
Kees van den Bos and E. Allan Lind
Leaf Van Boven, George Loewentstein, David Dunning and Loran F. Nordgren