Advances in Experimental Social PsychologySeries Editor:
- Mark Zanna
- James Olson
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/.
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality.
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology
Hardbound, 328 Pages
Published: May 2013
Imprint: Academic Press
- On Sense-Making Reactions and Public Inhibition of Benign Social Motives: An Appraisal Model of Prosocial Behavior
- The Case For and Against Perspective-Taking
- Changing Places: A Dual Judgment Model of Empathy Gaps in Emotional Perspective Taking
- Social Self-Analysis: Constructing, Protecting and Enhancing the Self
- A Three-Tier Hierarchy of Self-Potency: Individual Self, Relational Self, Collective Self
Constantine Sedikides, Lowell Gaertner, Michelle A. Luke, Erin M. OMara and Jochen E. Gebauer Kees van den Bos and E. Allan Lind Jacquie Vorauer Leaf Van Boven, George Loewentstein, David Dunning and Loran F. Nordgren Mark D. Alicke, Ethan Zell and Corey L. Guenther