Advances in Experimental Social Psychology
- Mark Zanna, Psychology Department, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect - full-text online of volume 32 onward.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevierâs extensive researcher network.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit: info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality.
- Published: March 2010
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-374492-0
Table of Contents
1. Mental Representations of Social Values
Gregory R. Maio
2. An Interpersonal Approach to Emotion in Social Decision Making: The Emotions as Social Information (EASI) Model
Gerben A. Van Kleef, Carsten K. W. De Dreu and Antony S. R. Manstead
3. On Passion for Life Activities: Toward a Dualistic Model of Passsion
Robert J. Vallerand
4. Good News! Capitalizing on Positive Events in an Interpersonal Context
Shelly L. Gable and Harry T. Reis
5. Indirect Prime-to-Behavior Effects: The Role of Perceptions of the Self, Others, and Situations in Connecting Primed Constructs to Social Behavior
Dirk Smeesters, S. Christian Wheeler and Aaron C. Kay
6. Mental Construal and the Emergence of Assimilation and Contrast Effects: The Inclusion/Exclusion Model
Herbert Bless and Norbert Schwarz