Advances in Experimental Social Psychology
- Mark Zanna, Psychology Department, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- James Olson, Psychology Department, University of Western Ontario, Canada
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information. Advances in Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect - full-text online of volume 32 onward. Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevierâs extensive researcher network. For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/.
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality.
- Published: January 2014
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-800052-6
Table of Contents1. The I3 Model: Metatheory, Theory, and Evidence
2. Immanent Justice Reasoning: Theory, Research, and Current Directions
Mitchell J. Callan, Robbie M. Sutton, Annelie J. Harvey, and Rael J. Dawtry
3. The Fading Affect Bias: Its History, Its Implications, and Its Future
John Skowronski, W. Richard Walker, Dawn X. Henderson, and Gary D. Bond
4. Threat and Defense: From Anxiety to Approach
Eva Jonas, Ian McGregor, Johannes Klackl, Dmitrij Agroskin, Immo Fritsche, Colin Holbrook, Kyle Nash, Travis Proulx, and Markus Quirin
5. Mood and Processing Effort: The Mood-Congruent Expectancies Approach