Advances in Experimental Social Psychology
- Mark Zanna, Psychology Department, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- James Olson, Psychology Department, University of Western Ontario, Canada
This serial is part of the Social Sciences package on ScienceDirect. Visit info.sciencedirect.com for more information.
Advances in Experimental Social Psychology is available online on ScienceDirect - full-text online of volume 32 onward.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important complement to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series is compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier’s extensive researcher network.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect, please visit info.sciencedirect.com/bookseries/.
Researchers, librarians, and academics in social psychology and personality.
- Published: July 2012
- Imprint: ACADEMIC PRESS
- ISBN: 978-0-12-394281-4
Table of Contents
- Danger, Disease, and the Nature of Prejudice(s)
- Biosocial Construction of Sex Differences and Similarities in Behavior Wendy Wood and Alice H. Eagly
- The Imagined Contact Hypothesis
- Making Heroes: The Construction of Courage, Competence and Virtue George R. Goethals and Scott T. Allison
- The Effects of Past Behavior on Future Goal-Directed Activity
- Effectiveness in Humans and Other Animals: A Common Basis for Well-Being and Welfare
Mark Schaller and Steven L. Neuberg
Richard J. Crisp and Rhiannon N. Turner
Robert S. Wyer, Alison Jing Xu & Hao Shen